Our IP team supports our foreign and Russian clients on the following issues:
• Conducting audit and due diligence of intangible assets
• Advising on business reorganisation and restructuring, creation of joint ventures, and IP transactions
• Developing strategies and recommendations for appropriate transfer of IP assets in M&A
• Licensing and assignment of IP rights
• Preparing an appropriate contractual framework for assignment of rights to various IP assets
• Assisting with patent search and legal protection
In particular, our lawyers have advised clients on the following IP-related matters*.
Advising Etalon Group, one of the Russia’s top 10 major developers, in connection with the acquisition of a 35% shareholding in QB Technology, a UK-based innovative construction company and acquiring a set of IP rights in order to establish a similar hi-tech construction project in Russia
Registration of trademark portfolio in Russia and international recordals for "Secure Information Zone" company (BIZON, LLC), advising on claims work
Advising a U.S.-Russian manufacturer of corrugated paper and cardboard, paper and cardboard packaging on cross-border transfer of personal data and on cross-border software sublicensing issues
*This includes experience of our team members prior to joining RGD.